Terence E Dixon – Consultant
Terry has practised for 43 years in the property and probate field. A former partner in Kennedy & McGonagle Solicitors.
Terry was a council member of the Law Society and is a Past President of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association. Terry was also a member of Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal for ten years.
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in 1969
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Member of the Law Society of England and Wales
- Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Arbitrators (London)
- Diploma in psychology