Roberta Cloherty – Solicitor
Roberta Cloherty is a solicitor working in our property law department.
Roberta graduated from NUI Galway in 2007 and joined our firm in June 2018 having previously worked in the property department of a similar sized firm in Dublin. Roberta specialises in all areas of Residential Property Law to include selling, buying, re-mortgaging residential property and assisting in large-scale property transactions.
She also has experience in assisting clients with commercial property transactions and in dealing with the acquisition of freehold interests in properties. She also deals with first registration applications and resolving registration issues.
Roberta graduated from NUI Galway with a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) having previously completed a Bachelor of Arts (B.A).
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in March 2013
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) (NUI Galway)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (NUI Galway)
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association