Jerry Sheehan – Partner
Jerry is a partner in Sheehan and Company LLP, Solicitors, practicing mainly in the area of Corporate Agreements and Commercial property, with an emphasis on advising developers, hospitals and high net worth individuals.
Jerry has lectured on the Law Society’s Professional Courses and as part of the CPD programme on topics including:
- Acting for Developers in New Residential Schemes
- Sale and purchase of Residential Tax Designated Properties
- He is also a member of a sub-committee of the Law Reform Commission considering legal structures of multi-unit developments.
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in 1982
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- B.A. (HONS) (UCD)