Hazel Dooley – Partner
Hazel is a partner in Sheehan and Company LLP, Solicitors, and is an experienced Real Estate and Banking Lawyer, advising public and private sector clients across the full spectrum of commercial property transactions.
She also acts for some of the country’s leading property developers from the initial site acquisition and development finance through to the disposal of the individual units.
Hazel also acts for non-institutional lenders in the provision of development finance and taking of security.
Hazel also manages the Portfolio team, co-ordinating large volume acquisitions and disposals of commercial, residential and mixed use units.
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in 2007
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- B.A. (HONS) (UCD)
- (Hons) H.Dip in Business & I.T (Michael Smurfit Business School (UCD)
- Certificate Commercial Contracts (Law Society)
- Diploma Commercial Property (Law Society)