Emma Gunn – Solicitor
Emma graduated from University College Dublin in 2015 with a Bachelor of Civil Law Degree. She subsequently gained valuable experience working in a general practice firm in Donegal, before beginning her traineeship with Sheehan & Company in 2017. She was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors at the end of 2019.
Emma is currently practising in our property department, primarily acting in residential purchases, sales and re-mortgages, as well as assisting in large-scale property transactions. She acts as our AIB Panel solicitor, advising the Bank on title issues and obtaining security over a diverse range of residential and commercial properties.
Emma also specialises in Wills, Probate and the administration of Estates.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Civil Law (Hons) (UCD) 2015
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in 2019
- Certificate in Company Secretarial Law & Practice (Law Society of Ireland) (2021)
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association